Friday, October 26, 2007

Our Sweet Little Angel!



Sophia Ann Beesley joined our sweet little family on October 4th, 2007. She arrived safe and sound. We are so happy to have her and love her so much. Her big sister is getting use to having her around, and loves giving her kisses. Sophia is a sweet baby and hardly ever fusses. We are so lucky to have her. She already has Brian wrapped around her little finger. Brian loves being surrounded by girls, and adores both of his little princesses.




3 comments:

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

ALICIA IM EXCITED THAT YOU HAVE A BLOG NOW..SO EASY TO BE ABLE TO SEE YOUR KIDDOS!!!

Wilde Things said...

Congratulations! I'm glad she arrived safe and sound. She looks like a doll. I'm excited for you to have two princess running around. It is definately a different life-style. Good luck! : )

Emily said...

I just saw the link to your site off of Suzie's blog--I'm so happy to see the cute pictures of your kids! It's hard living out of state and not being able to get together with the family. Everybody's blogs makes it easier to keep up with what is going on. Now convince the other Brad Beesley offspring to get theirs going!
--Cousin Em