Tuesday, March 4, 2008
I'm Two!
Addi turned Two! Wow how time flies. She had a good birthday. We went to the little gym then to McDonald's play land with Grandma and her cousin Preston. And she played hard!. When Brian got home, we showered her with gifts and ate ice cream. She got a doll with lots of accessory's. She went right to work taking care of her doll. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Wow you guys have been busy! It was fun to read all your updates. So glad that Addi had a fun birthday! All the pictures are so cute. Amazing how time flies!
She is getting so BIG!!
It was fun to read all your updates (I hope you don't mind that I am reading your blog, it is good to see some friendly faces I know while I am so far away now). I can't believe she is two already! I remember when you were pregnant with her at work...time really goes by fast!
Jenn, I love seeing your comments. Hopefully you check back and read this. Can I get your e-mail or blog address? Hope your having a good time in England.
What a cute blog! Darling kids, too! Time really does fly...way too fast! I almost have an 8 year old...and I feel like I just had him! Take care!
Post a Comment