The girls had their pictures taken by an awsome photographer. Every picture turned out so cute! I tryed to narrow it down to just a few to put on the blog. Enjoy!
Hi Alicia! It's Jessica Browning. I found your page from Sarah's. What a BEAUTIFUL family you have!!! I am so glad I found you. I am going to put a link to your page from mine now. Check out my blog www.jessarella.blogspot.com, and www.webstertwins.com
8 comments:
These pictures are darling!! I took note of your photographer! Good luck deciding which ones to order...because they are all sooo precious!!
GEORGEOUS! Love these. When's girls' night?!
Your girls are so stinkin' cute!!! Wow, the pictures turned out beautiful!!!
So so cute!! I've had a few friends go to Sky as well and she does so great! I'm saving up! How are you ever going to pick?
I LOVE your pictures!! They are just darling. And your blog looks so cute, too.
I was blog hopping and came across your blog. Your pictures are soo cute. I hope you guys are doing well.
Priceless pictures! You've got to be thrilled! I'll have to check out your photog. It helps to have precious babes, too! Your girls are darling!
Hi Alicia! It's Jessica Browning. I found your page from Sarah's. What a BEAUTIFUL family you have!!! I am so glad I found you. I am going to put a link to your page from mine now.
Check out my blog www.jessarella.blogspot.com, and www.webstertwins.com
Take care!
Jessica
Post a Comment