Yay! I've been glued to my computer for 20 minutes reading all about your fun summer! The girls are just getting so big and they are so beautiful!!!
Wow, when you decide to update, you don't mess around! Hope we see you this weekend at Mike's.Cute new background!
I see that you can function with 2 kids and it gives me hope for whats to come!!!
These pictures could be on a post card. Again, I am so sorry I missed the birthday party.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yay! I've been glued to my computer for 20 minutes reading all about your fun summer!
The girls are just getting so big and they are so beautiful!!!
Wow, when you decide to update, you don't mess around! Hope we see you this weekend at Mike's.
Cute new background!
I see that you can function with 2 kids and it gives me hope for whats to come!!!
These pictures could be on a post card. Again, I am so sorry I missed the birthday party.
Post a Comment