The week before Christmas, the whole Beesley clan took a trip to Hawaii! It was a lot of fun. Addi had a lot of fun playing with her cousins for a whole week. And Sophi was an angel the whole trip. The next few pictures were taken by a photographer on the beach. It was really windy! And Addi didn't feel like cooperating for the camera. But we still got a few cute pictures. 


I love these pictures of Addi holding Sophia! She is such a sweetheart to Sophia.
Our last night in Hawaii, there was a hula dancer. Addi was mesmerized by her. She was dancing with her or standing a foot in front of her staring. The dancer was so cute with her. She picked Addi up and Addi just hugged on her.
We went to feed the fish at the resort in the bay a few times . Addi loved it. Addi just loved the water and being on the beach. She also loved playing in the sand.We saw a Seal lounging on the beach when we were at the North Shore.
Addi loved this little tube. We had to watch her though because she would just float out into the deep end without a care in the world. And she would not put it down.



Sophia was such a sweet Little angel the whole trip. I didn't get a whole lot of pictures on the beach of Sophia because she was only 2 months old. So I kept her out of the sun. But she didn't mind hanging out in the shade as long as it wasn't too windy.





1 comment:
Such cute pictures of everybody. I am jealous. Wish I could be in Hawaii. Looks like you guys had lots of fun.
Post a Comment