Christmas was a lot of fun this year. Addi had a lot of fun opening up her presents. But she lost interest half way through because the toys she had opened. On Christmas eve, Addi opened everyone's presents with PJ's in them. And of course, we could not get her to smile of the camera. And Sophia was just hanging out. 


This pic was taken Christmas morning. Sophi was just hanging out while we opened presents.

The girls got a lot of fun presents. They got a kitchen set, complete with play food and dishes. My dad made this cabinet for me when I was a little girl. I had a lot of fun with it when I was little, so I passed it on to my girls. I painted it and we added a sink and stove to it. The girls will never be able to meet their Grandpa Palmer, but at least they can have something from him.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment