Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Potty Tained!
Well, all most. We are still working out the kinks (or fine tuning it), but I think Addi has the hang of it. After she goes wee wee in the potty she says "I did it, I go wee wee." And when she is doing #2 she says "I can do it, I can do it" as she turns red in the face from pushing. And if she comes into the bathroom when Brian or I are doing our duty, she holds our hand and tells us to "push, push."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Hooray! Yay for Addi!
Congratulations! I'm impressed!!!
Too much information on the pushing!
Kidding. Congrats. It's a big step & you'll love only having 1 in diapers.
That's cute. Scotty's a newly trained cadet as well. When he goes poop he says, "I goed". It's really cute. I thought potty training would be hard, but really it was a peice of cake!! Yay!
Oh the joys of Potty Training! Congrats!
Hi, this is Jill Wagner (Stanworth). I found your blog from Sarah's blog and wanted to say hi. Congrats with the potty training! I'm still right in the thick of it with my son. He is absolutely paranoid of doing #2 in the toilet. Take Care!
Hey Alicia- found your blog from Britanie's and thought I'd say hi and tell you that your little girls are adorable!
Alicia-I need your email address, I thought I had it in my files but I cannot find it, do you mind sending me an email so I can store it?
Britanie
Alicia you need to post your trip to Disneyland. I want to see all of your pics.
Im sooo not ready for those days!
Post a Comment