Sunday, September 21, 2008

Is it hot?

So Brian had a mustache for a day. He thought it looked really good and wanted to keep. So since I mad him shave it off, here are some pictures of it so everyone can see.

9 comments:

Wilde Things said...

Good for you for making him shave it! What's up with men thinking facial hair looks good?

melissa said...

Yuck! That's all I can say!

Lynch said...

Wow... I think we will be seeing him on "To Catch a Predator" here soon! Nice look!

Arian said...

Awesome! That is hilarious! Jordan has a goatee right now for Halloween. No way am I going to let him keep it after the Halloween parties though. It is just zero fun to kiss on a hubby that is all scratchy! :)

The Palmers said...

I was thinking Predator too.... at least for the top picture. Good thing he listened to you and got rid of it.

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

What is it with Men and mustaches???? They are nasty! PS thanks so much for the cutest bracelets ever! We need to get together here in NOv

Emily said...

Good call on the shave. Or he could always get a job as a 70s porn star!

Lisa Erskine said...

I'm not a fan of mustaches...sorry Brian! But...I really do like a little bit of facial hair (goatees, etc)...it's that rugged, sexy look, ya know?!?! Your Disneyland trip looked fun! Cute girls!

Mary said...

Wow! That is sexy. I mean really sexy. I almost wouldn't have recognized you. I vote you keep it.

Ben