At the end of the day we walked through the sesame street park at Sea world. They have this big air inflated trampoline that Addi loved. She was a bit too small, but they weren't busy so they let her jump. She flip flopped all over it. I wish now that I had gotten some pictures of it. It was a great part of our trip.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Sea World
Sea World was a blast. Sophia loved the shows and the animals. She was a lot more into it than I thought she would be. Addi loved it, of course. It was hard to fit everything we wanted to see in one day. It was a lot of fun feeding the animals. The dolphins were my favorite to feed...the girls and Brian liked it too. I think Brian was more excited about Sea World than the girls. Addi was a little afraid of the Sting rays, but she loved the Sea Stars. It was so cool because they let you hold them. After the Shamu show, Addi started asking for a dolphin coke. We didn't know what she was talking about until we saw the Shamu bottle topper. Since Daddy can't deny his little girl anything, she was hopped-up on coke the whole day.
At the end of the day we walked through the sesame street park at Sea world. They have this big air inflated trampoline that Addi loved. She was a bit too small, but they weren't busy so they let her jump. She flip flopped all over it. I wish now that I had gotten some pictures of it. It was a great part of our trip.


At the end of the day we walked through the sesame street park at Sea world. They have this big air inflated trampoline that Addi loved. She was a bit too small, but they weren't busy so they let her jump. She flip flopped all over it. I wish now that I had gotten some pictures of it. It was a great part of our trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment