Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm One!

Happy birthday Sophia! Sophia turned one on October 4th! This year has flown by. I can't believe she is one. She is so sweet and quiet. She really is my little Angel. Sophia wore a birthday tutu and was a sweet little princess at her party. She loved the baby dolls she got. She is all about loving on them and feeding them. I don't know where she picked it up, but she knew exactly what to do with the bottle. Sophia was all about her birthday cake! She loved it. She would have gotten messier, but daddy kept her clean. Sophia didn't care about opening her presents, so Addi and her cousin Jack were more than willing to pitch in. It was so fun celebrating her birthday. She is growing up too fast. I love her with all my heart!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh my, too cute! Where did you find her tutu. I love it! Adorable pics! She is such a doll!!