Sophia is a little climber. I was doing dishes and I heard her crying. I took my time getting to her because I had the gate up and she wasn't walking yet, so I knew she couldn't have been hurt. Well, this is what I found. I made her stay there a little longer so I could take a picture. I was impressed. The only problem is that she was stuck. She can climb up but not down. Now, that same day she also got stuck on the dishwasher. My kids love the dishwasher, I don't know why but they do. In the first dishwasher picture she looks happy, but she was not. She was stuck. She does learn from her mistakes, however, she never climbed on the gate again. The dishwasher however, is another story.

6 comments:
Ah, you've got a climber! Events like these are what prompted us to start taking Brooklynn to the Little Gym (you've been there too, right?) We figured she needed a safe place to climb. I hate to say it, but the picture of her stuck on the gate and crying is my favorite!
My kids love the dishwasher too. What is the fascinations? All those pictures are super cute! Let's plan a day to get together. We can do with or without kids or both!! It was great seeing you for a moment today :)
So cute! YOur girls are darling. For some reason your blog doesn't update on mine, so I don't know when you post & I haven't checked it out in a while.
You are one cute momma! I wish you were available to go to dinner with us on Valentines...
That is too cute!
The girls are getting so big! Let's get together soon!
That is hilarious!! I love it!
Too funny! Love it! Aren't we lucky to have a chance to blog about these priceless moments!
Post a Comment