Monday, October 20, 2008

Super Cute Pictures

Swensen Photography took some really cute pictures of the girls in August and October! They are awesome. I have them all over my house.













5 comments:

Jenny said...

Darling pics Alicia! Such sweet baby girls!!

Lisa Erskine said...

Is this where you work? They do a great job! Your girls are darling. It was fun to see you guys at the Christmas party!

Emily said...

These are very cute pictures--It helps to have cute models to begin with! I especially love the bottom one.

Rick and Amber said...

The pictures are so cute. I've tried viewing your blog a few times and every time it says there is an error loading the page. I'm so glad I finally got to see your pics. I hope you had a great Christmas. We need to plan a get together with Leslie, once her kids get better. I hope you are avoiding sickness in your house. So far, my kids are healthy (knock on wood). They got everything last year, so I'm hoping for a better year. Love ya and miss ya!

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

Hey cute pics my kids are still getting over RSV but after we will have to get together i miss you guys!!! Who is swenson photography???